Home Page

About Us

Calendar of Events

Collections & Displays

Our Community

Reference Room

Gift Shop

Related Links

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Brook Farm at Lively Run

 Interlaken, NY

A Wells Barn

Owned by the Hunt Family

  

The 40' by 100' barn was built in 1908 by the Usher family.
The Cronk Dairy Company bought it in 1950,
and the Hunt family bought the barn in the 1960s.

 

North face of the barn with access to the main floor.

 

 

 

 

Milk House and Smoke House, located between the barn and Lively Run Creek

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Home Page   About Us   Calendar of Events   Museums, Collections & Displays   History of Our Community   Reference Room   Gift Shop   Related Links

© Copyright 2010 Interlaken Historical Society  All Rights Reserved
Website Hosting and Maintenance by Kompuders.Com
Problems with this page? Please contact the WebMaster